Thursday, November 26, 2009

PSLE 2009

today is the release of PSLE results...

i reported to sch @ 0800 hrs... n i went up to the lab @ 0830 hrs... @ the doorstep, i oredi hear pppl screamin away...

this year... eng n Mt both above national average... no wonder scream like mad... hahaha..
s
my P6 class achieve not bad results...

20 As
13 Bs
2Cs
1D and 1E... u shld know who they r la... but i din expect Misaki n DZhou2 get B, n also ZhiX 2 get C... NEu got A... hahahha.... so hapi...

on my part, i shld hv dun better actuali... but after comparin the SA2 results o my pupils in 2008 and also their results this yr..., they hv certainly improved quite a great deal... Thanks kids...

N this yr... only 4 pupils repeat... so much fewer s compared 2 last year... i m glad 95% o my pupils cleared n get promoted to Sec sch... Dear ZhiX... u gotta work hard next yr...

RongY also repeat le... not that i dun wan2 kip them w me... but i reali hope they cleared n go to Sec sch 2 start their new journey in life...

looks like i wont b teachin P6 next yr... i hope... v stressful s next yr... new sysllabus le... s i m takin my own studyin... i dunno la... if my HOD ask me 2 take P6... i wil do lor... anyway... teachin P6 got one advantage for me... which is they ended their examz earlier, then after PSLE, i wil only hv 2 concentrate on my other level n my own study which is almost ard year end SA2 examz...

No comments: